76 / 100
– Myanmar.Myanmar, located on the edge of Southeast Asia, is a beautiful, vast country with a rich tradition, delicious food, and magnificent natural attractions. Visitors from all over the world can find reasons to visit and love this wonderful ancient land.
– Sri Lanka.The island of Ceylon boasts of its fascinating exoticism: lush vegetation, rich wildlife, ancient religion and culture with its traditions, spacious sandy beaches, and, of course, huge tea plantations
Travel Documents To Never ForgetEven if your plans do not include a trip around the world, but a modest vacation on the sunny coast of Egypt or Turkey, then you should definitely take the following documents with you: – Passport and a copy of its first pages, which can be used to establish your identity (experienced travelers are advised to make a color copy and present it in case of suspicious checks). Keep your passports and their copies in different pockets/bags, in case of theft!
- If you are traveling with children, it is best to bring the birth certificate and a copy of it.
- If you plan to rent a car or bike, bring an international driver’s license.
- Take several of your photos in different sizes to your documents. May be required to cross the border where a visa is issued on arrival.
- Travel insurance policy. In this case, it all depends on the rules of the health insurance of the country that you plan to visit.
- Just in case, you need to make a copy of your e-ticket booking confirmation.
- Send yourself an e-mail and/or save to the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive) scanned copies of all the most important documents. Also, get yourself a special mini flash drive, on which you can throw off all the scanned copies of documents in the password-protected archive. In almost any country in the world, you can find a computer with Internet access and download copies, even if you lose all the documents.