3. Sensodyne Pronamel Toothpaste for Tooth Enamel Strengthening, Fresh Breath, 4 Ounce (Twin Pack)
- Sensodyne Pronamel Fresh Breath toothpaste is clinically proven to help rebuild enamel strength for strong, healthy teeth
- Pronamel toothpaste for enamel protects against the effects of acid erosion from daily acidic foods and drinks
- Provides cavity protection and freshens breath
- Offers lasting sensitivity relief and enamel strengthening (with twice daily brushing)
- Number 1 Dentist Recommended Brand for strengthening and protecting tooth enamel
To Review from Amazon
Love Sensodyne – I have very sensitive teeth with a very thin enamel on my teeth! I followed my grandfather’s advice and brushed for YEARS with baking soda and peroxide. My teeth were very white, but, because I used an electric brush, each time I brushed I was wearing away the enamel, and my teeth became very sensitive! I’m now 68 and my teeth often ache. Sensodyne products deaden the pain, and my teeth feel fine. They are NOT as white as they used to be, but they never will be. I now stay away from any abrasive toothpastes. This toothpaste tastes good and kills the pain. My dentist even told me to put it down a small amount near the gum line if my teeth start to hurt. That works great, too. The taste is a spearmint flavor. And I WISH toothpastes would stop using these cutie names and simply tell us the flavor! Really! Fresh Breath? What flavor is that? Duh!