7. Arm & Hammer Advance White Extreme Whitening with Stain Defense, Fresh Mint, 6 oz Twin Pack (Packaging May Vary)
- Two 6 oz. tubes of Arm & Hammer Advance White Extreme Whitening Toothpaste
- Special, low abrasion formula with peroxide for extra whitening power that won’t damage enamel
- Fluoride cavity protection and enamel strengthening formula to remove plaque and stains plus a tartar control agent
- Stain Defense technology prevents new stains from setting
- Gentle power of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda safely whitens teeth with refined dental grade baking sod
Top Review from Amazon
Appeased dentist and whitened lifelong yellow teeth- My dentist told me that I needed to switch to baking soda toothpaste as part of an effort to maintain the health of my teeth. I picked up this brand on a whim to appease my disappointed dentist and give myself the peace of mind that I was following his advice. Given every other whitening product I’ve tried, including various crest/colgate products (toothpastes, rinses, strips), never delivered, I assumed that this toothpaste would be the same and bought it simply because of the dentist recommendation.
While I cannot speak to whether my teeth are actually healthier (although I haven’t had a cavity since I switched 6 months ago, which could mean nothing) my teeth are noticeably whiter. Several people, unsolicited, have actually complimented the color of my teeth since using this product, which is shocking because I’ve had very yellow teeth since I was a kid. I’ve tried everything else, short of getting my teeth professional whitened, and thought my teeth were impervious to color change. With no other changes to my dental hygiene regime, there was a noticeable change after a month and half of twice daily use. My teeth are now a natural white color – not a crazy blinding white, which I actually prefer.