- When one needs instant hot water to take a shower.
- If there is inadequate space to place a tank.
- Applicable for reducing heat loss through the tank.
- Useable where there is little power supply.
- They are used when water is needed immediately without a need to wait for the tank to get full.
- When you want to reduce the storage cost.
The above are the reasons as to why people prefer to use Tankless water heaters or on-demand water heaters to Tank water heaters.
- This water heaters use less energy
- It is efficient to offer hot water when you need it.
- The heater saves on space & Reduces the Storage cost
- Offer continuous supply of water
- It has a reduced cost of maintenance
- It provides a reduced power consumption plan.
- Have no storage space for later usage of water.
- Tankless water heaters have no storage for the hot water
- Have an upfront cost for the heater needs to be large to meet demand.
- They have a High Initial Cost of purchasing and installing the heater.