These are as follows,
- What is Included? You always need to consider your budget before planning a safari. In this way, you can cover all your expectations. A good safari will comprise of the safari, resort, outdoor and indoor games, visiting the park, beverages, lodging, and food. With all these taken care of your safari will be an ideal one.
- Park Accessibility – When you go on a jungle safari, you should be capable of spending a good amount of time in the park; after all, you have invested a good amount not merely for driving. You will have a desire of viewing the wildlife so before booking ensure about the park’s accessibility as well as the ride timings.
- Shared or Personal Safari? Before making the booking ensure whether it will be a shared safari or a personal one as this will help you in making an informed decision.
- Is a Guide Available? – Enquire whether a guide will accompany you throughout. This way you will not have to restrict yourself to just a couple of animals as the guide will be adept at all the information associated with the safari. If you are lucky, you may find surprises as well. But not just any guide can help. There are certain factors that you need to expect from that guide. He should have excellent communication skills and should know the language you speak, should possess thorough knowledge about the area’s tidbit, wildlife, land, and culture and most importantly the guide should be patient, understanding, friendly and have a goods excellent sense of humour.
- Is the Car Well Equipped? Always choose a safari that holds an excellent safety record. Look for jeeps that come with a tarpaulin roof as it will be great in protecting you against the elements- rain, sun, or other dangers. Besides, also make sure that the jeep is spacious enough and the driver has a valid license and experience. In short, check whether the vehicle has all the equipment or not.
- Do They Allow Kids – If you plan to go for safari with your family then find out whether they allow kids or not. After all, kids love animals and going on a safari will be an altogether different experience for the little ones. When you take your kids on a safari, they will not only enjoy the outing but will also learn to respect animals. A jungle safari indeed will be an excellent means of treating your dear one to a beautiful memory. If possible try to take your child on a horse jungle safari or ride. Be rest assured they will love this experience. Also, if you are interested in horse racing, you can watch it on TVG.
Get these queries sorted and make your jungle safari an experience to cherish.