73 / 100 SEO Score
16 February 2020Report from Hubei province for February 16:
- 1,933 new cases
- 100 new deaths
15 February 2020Report from Hubei province for February 15:
- 1,843 new cases (of which 888 clinically diagnosed)
- 139 new deaths
14 February 2020Report from Hubei province for February 14:
- 2,420 new cases (including 1,138 clinically diagnosed)
- 139 new deaths (including 34 clinically diagnosed)
13 February 20203 new cases in Hong Kong include a mother and her 37-years old son who had dinner with three earlier cases at a restaurant in North Point on January 26.
12 February 2020Report from Hubei for Feb. 12: 14,840 new cases and 242 new deaths. [original document]
11 February 2020“We now have a name for the #2019nCoV disease: COVID-19. I’ll spell it: C-O-V-I-D hyphen one nine – COVID-19″ –@DrTedros#COVID19 A building’s piping system is being investigated as a potential cause of airborne transmission via feces in Hong Kong after the 42nd case, who lives 10 stories below the 12th confirmed case, was confirmed on February 10. 2 new cases in Singapore, 7 new cases in Hong Kong
10 February 2020
- 3 new cases in Hong Kong.
- 2 new cases in Singapore, including a two year-old Singapore citizen who was evacuated from Wuhan. Update on 45 patients: 7 discharged, 7 in critical condition in ICU.